I will always believe that an open mind is far more worthy than an open heart. Love is not all you need, and if you think that, I truly despise you. Nothing can ever replace the logic, willpower, and creativity used to overcome problems and mend fences.
I am sick and fucking tired of you failures who love everything. Have some self respect and learn to fucking hate. I swear this youtube generation is a poison threatening to tolerate mediocrity on level of insanity. Fuck you. Fuck your happy go lucky lifestyle. Fuck your play-lists on your ipod, and fuck your favorite cereal. You deserve nothing but the emptiness you truly feel inside when you realize you have yet to find that which you truly must be to find fulfillment.
And no. I am not jealous. I am fed up. Every goddamn time I begin to think a like-minded individual has been cast my way to save me from this god awful loneliness you turn out to be fucking. retarded. Warped on a level that has made your surface shiny like glass and your insides the equivalent of a peeps marshmallow rabbit after three hours in the microwave. You lure others in with a perky attitude or a cold attention-seeking vibe, and when they start to finally act like them selves, you condemn for something you have no right to bitch about. So fuck you.
What good is your open heart when all the people who can truly make you happy, you cannot have because your mind is not free. Grow. The fuck. Up.
Thanks for reading! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment