So, I'm sitting here with my foot in a bucket of ice, trying to distract myself from my swollen toes. Apparently the muscular pain may not be Planar Fasciitis. I've also developed a jaw pain that is leading to the need for more and more ibuprofen. Thus, the past few postless days are indicative of my three day ibuprofen cleanse, which did not cure anything by the way.
Anyways, lets get to business. Bad news aside, the good news is that I will indeed get to go to Blizzcon this year. This means that I have to not only build a sick playlist for the 6 hour flight, but also kill off all these afflictions before the summer ends. Announced as of today Jay Mohr will be the hosting comedian this year. I truly hope there is another list of comedians who will show up as well. Patton Oswalt did a bit at last year's Blizzcon and I hope he makes a return. The thing that I look forward to most though, is the live Cataclysm trailer, though Diablo 3 comes in a close second. Starcraft II is the attention of most Blizzard nerds, but for me it's the kind of game that gets boring fast once you've played through the storyline.
I'm going to call this post because I can't keep my attention diverted from the Rogue solo kill on Patchwerk any longer. A word of advice before I go. Whatever you do, always do for someone other than yourself. Karma has a way of bringing the good deeds back around to you.
No comments:
Post a Comment